The gang at Kramer’s Bar and Grill regularly hosts meet-ups, such as Mundo Lingo, in our main bar and upstairs lounge. We love bringing like-minded people together to eat, drink and have fun. In our latest meet-up list, we offer the top ten major business-focused groups in Toronto.
Toronto is one of the biggest centres of business in North America. In our latest meet-up list, we offer a selection of the top business-focused groups in Toronto.
Toronto’s Top 10 Business Meet-Ups:
- Toronto Entrepreneurs: 12,563 members and growing
- Toronto Business and Social Network: 5,356 members and growing
- Entrepreneurs Toronto: 5,332 members and growing
- mind->SHIFT: 5,323 members and growing
- Startup Toronto, a Community of Startup Canada: 4,430 members and growing
- Startup Grind Toronto: 4,023 members and growing
- Toronto Women Entrepreneur & Social Meetup: 2,765 members and growing
- Social Media, Mobile Apps, Marketing & E-Commerce: 2,547 members and growing
- TORONTO TECH: Wearable, IoT, Big Data, 3D, Energy, AI, Robot: 2,182 members and growing
- Business Referral Network Toronto: 2,173 members and growing
These list stats were correct on March 23, 2017 and were sourced from meetup.com
Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. It is organized around one simple idea: when we get together and do the things that matter to us, we’re at our best. And that’s what Meetup does. It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them come alive.
For example, people run marathons, thanks to running Meetups. They write, thanks to writing Meetups. They change their careers, thanks to career Meetups. Because at Meetups, people welcome each other. They talk, help, mentor, and support each other – all in pursuit of moving their lives forward.